365 Days of Earrings

Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogger ABC's

Apparently Blogger is "doing maintenance, but things should be back to normal soon." Therefore, when I try to upload a photo, I get a message saying, "Server rejected."

Bother.

Can't say I have much to write about.

Dragonfly beads to match the brown cord of the necklace I wore yesterday.

Earrings made yesterday, with light blue beads above and below the dragonflies.

Free blog.

Guess I shouldn't complain.

Hate to miss a day, though.

I guess that's what they say about getting what you pay for.

Just a drag.

Lousy.

Maybe it's working now. I'll try to add a photo.

Nope.

Oh, well.

Picasa won't let me upload, either, since they too are doing maintenance.

Quick fix?

Recent experience says no.

So. "Server rejected."

Too bad.

Upside: My life has not been destroyed by a tornado, or a flood, or riots in the streets.

Very minor problem...

"We're doing maintenance, but things should be back to normal soon."

Xcept I've read similar statements before, and waited more than a week for a fix.

You should define "soon."

Zee. Zero? Zapped? Zip it and hope for the best!

1 comment:

Käthe said...

Wow! Very clever. You made light of the issues with your clever poem <3