- the careful measurements, in cubits;
- building the boat in spite of the nay-sayers;
- the animals two-by-two;
- staying awake to care for his family and the animals;
- the dove and the olive branch;
- coming to rest high on Mt. Ararat;
- the rainbow covenant
- the continuing search for the ark
I changed my name, and gained a collectible!
I love arks--carved wooden arks with little animals, quilted arks, pop-up book versions of Noah's Ark, and, of course, earrings.
This pair was a gift from my mother-in-law some 20 years ago. They have posts, so I rarely wear them anymore.
But I still love my arks!