365 Days of Earrings

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Something from nothing

Tonight I'm scrambling to finish the many tasks remaining before I load my class of 3rd graders on the school bus in the morning for our overnight trip to Williamsburg: notebooks, pencils, fanny-packs, name tags... oh, yes, packing an overnight bag. With socks and all of the other essentials.

I chose today's earrings in honor of my school's Trashy Fashion Show. While I didn't strut across the stage wearing duct tape, candy wrappers, or Doritos' bags, I did wear some paper clip earrings made by my daughter Kathe who can make something from any kind of nothing.

Now back to packing. Socks. Don't forget the socks.

1 comment:

Käthe said...

I think it's neat that you wore two pairs of earrings in a row made from paper clips! Have fun in Williamsburg!