365 Days of Earrings

Monday, May 30, 2011

Running through the finish line

This afternoon I sat down with my bead box to see what might inspire me. I found myself making legs, running legs.

Why, I wondered?

Ah, yes. Running through the finish line. That's the goal that our former headmaster used to encourage his faculty to reach... Run through the finish line. So here are my legs, with 8 more school days to run before the finish line. Short, action packed days.

But wait! After school is over next Thursday, I have another week of meetings the following week. Another five week days to keep running before I reach the real finish line.

That top runner, the one with the big feet, is facing the wrong way. I sure hope I'm the bottom runner. Or that I get myself turned around before the starting pistol sounds!


No comments: